Taylor’s VBAC and HBAC journey is so inspiring. From C-section to difficult hospital VBAC to a VBAC at home (HBAC), her HBAC ended in a hospital transfer for her baby, due to a concern about blood sugar levels; however, they got sent home the same day after the all-clear from a pediatrician. Taylor is a doula and ICAN member in her community in New Hampshire. Find more about ICAN and how to find a great VBAC provider on our VBAC blog at thevbaclink.com/vbac-provider/.
- Find your local ICAN chapter
- fb.me/thevbaclink for Facebook
- @thevbaclink on Instagram
- Find Meagan and Julie’s birth videos on the YouTube Channel.
- More VBAC information www.thevbaclink.com
Please note, to get stories from all over the country and even other countries, we record using phone lines. For this reason, audio quality may vary between episodes and speakers.