Shiraya worked hard to learn everything she possibly could to prepare for her HBAC (home birth after Cesarean). For her first child’s birth, she was unprepared for everything that would happen. An asynclitic baby led her to a Cesarean at 8cm dilated. When she found out she was expecting baby number two, she knew she wanted a different experience and found a supportive birth center with a midwife who trusted in her ability to birth. Shiraya’s third baby was a home birth transfer that ended in another VBAC, but was slightly traumatic. Her story is so inspiring and you will be laughing along with this fun woman of strength. Find out more about home birth safety on our VBAC blog: thevbaclink.com/blog.
- Download FREE VBAC birth affirmations for you birth space here!
- fb.me/thevbaclink for Facebook
- @thevbaclink on Instagram
- Find Meagan and Julie’s birth videos on our YouTube Channel.
- More VBAC information www.thevbaclink.com
Please note, in order to get stories from all over the country, and even other countries, we record using phone lines. For this reason, audio quality may vary between episodes and speakers.