Today we talk to Miranda, who is such an engaging storyteller! You will love listening to her tell her birth stories. Her provider told her she can schedule her birth like she schedules a haircut! Miranda had two Cesareans, one unplanned, and one scheduled, after her provider did a major bait and switch and went quickly from VBAC supportive to unsupportive when Miranda hit 41 weeks and everything didn’t go perfectly. She then went on to have a safe and successful VBA2C with an induction. You can find out all the details about VBA2C on our VBAC blog: thevbaclink.com/blog.
- Download FREE VBAC birth affirmations for you birth space here!
- fb.me/thevbaclink for Facebook
- @thevbaclink on Instagram
- Find Meagan and Julie’s birth videos on our YouTube Channel.
- More VBAC information www.thevbaclink.com
Please note, in order to get stories from all over the country, and even other countries, we record using phone lines. For this reason, audio quality may vary between episodes and speakers.