Rachel is on today’s episode sharing her birth stories. For her first child’s birth, Rachel was offered a Cesarean at 30 weeks pregnant because her doctor thought her baby was too big. When she finally delivered at 39 weeks, her baby was just eight pounds, five ounces. She was scared into an induction that led to Cesarean by her doctor who told her horror stories about women who had “big babies.” Her VBAC pregnancy was just four months after her Cesarean and labor was only a few hours long. You can read more about failure to progress, what that really means, and what is DOESN’T mean on our VBAC blog: thevbaclink.com/blog.
- Download FREE VBAC birth affirmations for you birth space here!
- fb.me/thevbaclink for Facebook
- @thevbaclink on Instagram
- Find Meagan and Julie’s birth videos on our YouTube Channel.
- More VBAC information www.thevbaclink.com
Please note, in order to get stories from all over the country, and even other countries, we record using phone lines. For this reason, audio quality may vary between episodes and speakers.