Today we answer your emails!
- How long should I wait between having a C-section and getting pregnant again?
- How do I deal with an unsupportive provider who doesn't take my VBAC birth plan seriously?
- How do I know my provider is or isn’t giving me biased or just plain bad information?
- Do I need to worry about uterine rupture?
- What should I do if, when trying for a VBAC and my due date is approaching, I am given a deadline to birth my baby or else it’s off to surgery we go?
- What are the benefits of having a doula on my birth team?
Tune in as we go through our inbox and answer the most common and some unique questions.
Find out more answers to out most common and uncommon questions on our VBAC blog thevbaclink.com/blog.